Top Newspapers in Haryana
Haryana a state northern part of India is a leading Industrial State. Faridabad is the most populous city in the state, and Gurugram is a leading financial hub are in Haryana. The official language of the state is Hindi & the majority of people speak various dialects of Hindi.
Hindi Newspaper has wider circulation & have multiple editions from all big cities. Hindi Newspapers have editions from Faridabad, Gurgaon, Panipat, Sonipat, Ambala, Rohtak, Karnal & Hissar.
English Newspapers are mostly read in Urban Centers & Cities. Let’s have a look at the Top Newspapers in Madhya Haryana.
Top Hindi Newspapers in Haryana
Dainik Bhaskar & Dainik Jagram are Leading Hindi Newspapers in Haryana. Punjab Kesari & Amar Ujala also have multiple editions in Haryana with Good Circulation. As per the latest newspaper readership survey by MRUC, Dainik Bhaskar with a 13.63 lakhs Average issue readership is the No.1 newspaper in Haryana followed by Dainik Jagran & Punjab Kesari.
- Dainik Bhaskar – 13.63 lakhs
- Dainik Jagran – 12.15 lakhs
- Punjab Kesari – 7.39 lakhs
- Amar Ujala – 4.74 lakhs
- Hari Bhoomi – 3.58 lakhs
- Navbharat Times
- Hindustan Hindi
Top English Newspapers in Haryana
The Times of India & Hindustan Times are the market leader among English dailies in Haryana. Other Newspapers having good circulation in Haryana are The Hindu, Indian Express, Economic Times & The Tribune.
- The Times of India
- Hindustan Times
- Economics Times
- The Indian Express
- Top Newspapers in Assam | Top Assamese Newspapers
- Top Newspapers in West Bengal | Top Bengali Newspapers
- Top Newspapers in Odisha | Top Odia Newsapapers
- Top Newspapers in Telangana | Top Telgu Newspapers in Telangana
- Top Newspapers in Andhra Pradesh | Top Telgu Newspapers
- Top Newspapers in Kerala | Top Malayalam Newspaper
- Top Newspapers in Tamil Nadu | Top Tamil Newspapers
- Top Newspapers in Karnataka | Top Kannada Newspaper
- Top Newspapers in Maharashtra | Top Marathi Newspapers
- Top Newspapers in Gujarat | Top Gujarati Newspapers